Horizon’s having a baby boom in the 2nd half of 2020. Our church family’s growing!
We’d love to bless these families with 3 freezer meals after their baby arrives – or to support other Horizon members in need such as after a hospitalisation.
Would you like to be a part of this and contribute a cooked freezable meal or two this month?
We will keep them in the freezer at church and distribute them over the coming months.
Please read the instructions below and then click on the google link at the bottom of the page to fill in the meal details.
What we’re aiming for in total:
12 x chicken-based meals
12 x red meat-based meals
6 x vegetarian meals (high protein)
– Family-sized servings please – generous portions for 2 adults/3+ children.
– In disposable or donated containers (no dishes will be returned).
– Child-friendly meals, not spicy please.
Please label with:
– Name of meal
– Date cooked
– Reheating instructions (ie thaw, then cook in an oven at 180 for 40mins)
– Ingredients list
– Serving suggestion.. ie serve with rice, serve with pasta.
Drop your meal/s off to Sharlene in the church office Monday-Thursday 9am-2pm or on Sunday mornings.
IF YOU’D PREFER TO DONATE TOWARDS THIS HERE ARE THE DETAILS:
BANK ACCOUNT NO: 01-1143-0013508-00. REFERENCE: Freezer meals
Thanks for your help – share with us what you’re planning on making CLICK HERE